November 29, 2017
As stated in Presidential Proclamation No. 50, s. 2016 declared:
- November 30, 2017 (Thursday) – Regular Holiday in observance of Bonifacio Day
- December 25, 2017 (Monday) – Regular Holiday in observance of Christmas Day
- December 30, 2017 (Saturday) – Regular Holiday in observance of Rizal Day
- December 31, 2017 (Sunday) – Special (Non-Working) day, Last day of the Year
And, Presidential Proclamation No. 269, s. 2017 declared:
- January 1, 2018 (Monday) – Regular Holiday in observance of New Year’s Day
Therefore, we shall have no operations (aside from designated field work) on the said dates. Inquiries and other concern will be attended the next working day.
Illegal Hikvision Branch in the Philippines
Nov. 5, 2015
For the information of the general public, here is an Open Declaration released by Hikvision in Hanzhou, China to clarify the issue of whether they have official company presence in the Philippines or none;
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.