Careers at Precious Island CorporationBe part of the team. Apply now!
- Male/Female at least 23 years old
- College graduate, business/marketing course
- Preferably at least one (1) year experience in Sales or Account Management
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Experience in handling corporate and project accounts is an advantage
- Performs relationship management on
- Can do proactive selling
- Good oral/written communication, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Must be results-oriented, self-starter and is a fast learner.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willing to be on field work; and/or provincial assignments
- For full-time employment with attractive commission scheme
- Two (2) vacancies
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effectively manages the sales cycle
- Be knowledgeable in all products on its features, specifications and benefits
- Proposal & quotation preparation
- Be recognized as a product technical specialist able to make recommendations
- Acquire technical knowledge to be proficient in discussing the products
- Proactively prospect untapped market.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients ensuring they are attended to and closing the deal
- Continuously acquire new dealers or direct clients
- Responds to customer/dealer inquiries, comments, complaints or feedback in a timely and effective manner
- Set and attends sales presentations, initial sales meetings, bidding and other client meetings.
IT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Male/Female 24-35 years old
- College graduate, IT course/ECE
- Preferably with at least have 1 year experience in CCTV or trainable.
- Basic knowledge and understanding in configuration of Local Area Network (LAN) ,Wide Area Network (WAN),Wireless Network (WLAN) and Internet Protocol (IP) set-up.
- Advanced knowledge in remote CCTV camera, both analog and IP camera, using DDNS IP Hosting,Web viewer or CMS and APPS for PC and Mobile.
- Advanced knowledge in Port Forwarding and configuration of different brands of routers and modems.
- Configuration of CCTV IP Camera. (DVR,NVR,PC,PoE switch and UPS Battery.)
- Knowledgable in Fiber Optic splicing and troubleshooting.
- Configuration of Biometric Finger Print and Door Access device.
- Able to communicate effectively problems and procedures with the equipment to customers.
- For full-time employment
- One (1) vacancy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Shall be reporting to the IT Supervisor
- Assist the Sales Team as a technical resource person on field and in lobby
- New stock display set-up, configuration and quality check.
- Handles return items by checking and validating tech-related issues and coordinates with supplier form replacement and delivery.
- Performs CCTV installation and configuration of tech systems on the field
- Handles technical questions or inquiries
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
YOU THINK YOU ARE QUALIFIED? APPLY NOW!